Today we are going to tell you about How to Port Airtel to Jio Online in 2022, if you are not happy with your existing SIM card operator, then you can get your mobile number ported to another company, if you want to do something similar, then this post can prove to be very helpful for you.
Ever since the new telecom company Jio came to India, many users want to shift from their old SIM operator to Jio because Jio is providing calls and internet at a very cheap price. In such a situation, when Jio was launched, then millions of other users had shifted to Jio, there are still some people left who are using the service of the old SIM operator, but the way Jio is launching new offers, they are left.
Users are also getting attracted to Jio. Jio is not only providing cheap internet but you also get high-speed internet in it. We all know that today’s era is of the Internet, people want anything, they first search on the Internet, such Jio has also got a lot of popularity due to the Internet. How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
When Jio is providing such cheap internet with new offers, then many people are planning to port India’s old telecom companies like Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio. If you want to do something similar, then for this you will have to take the help of an MNP. Its full form is Mobile Number Portability, which is used to port any mobile number, this is a very old service and it is being used for many years. With the help of this, you can use on new SIM operator without changing your old number. However, there are some conditions of this service, only after following which you can use MNP.
If you want to port your number, then your number should be at least three months old. If you have a new Sim then you have to use it for at least 3 months. Only after completing this time period, you can go for another company. How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
The second condition is that there should be a balance in your existing mobile number because to use the MNP service first you have to send an SMS to the company. A few rupees are charged for sending this SMS, a code is received from this SMS which is very important for MNP.
If you have a three-month-old number of Vodafone Airtel, BSNL, Idea which also has some balance then you can port the number very easily. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
Step 1. First of all, you have to go to the message box of your mobile, type a new message in which you have to send the port and mobile number, and send it to 1900. For example, PORT 98*****10 has to be sent to 1900.
Step 2. Now after some time, you will get a message in which a UPC code will be written, this code is very important to port the number, so remember this code or keep it written on paper. How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
Step 3. Now after getting the code, you have to go to your nearest Jio Store, there you have to tell them that you have to do SIM port, after that they will give you a form which will be the form of MNP service, in which you have to write your UPC code. After this, you will have to give your Aadhar card or ID card. In many cases, people do not need to fill out the form because only the people of the store do this work.
Step 4. After taking your Aadhar card and form, you will be given a new Sim Card. When the new SIM is activated, the old SIM is automatically turned off. It may take up to 7 days for the SIM to be activated. So in this way you can easily port any Sim.
Benefits of Porting Sim?
1. If you are facing any kind of problem in the SIM of the old company, such as not getting the network, then you can solve it by porting the SIM to the new company.
2. When you send the message, a call may come from the company asking why you want to port the number. If you have a problem with the price of the data pack, then you can tell them, instead they will try to give you good offers, in this way you can get good offers from the company. How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
3. When your number will be activated on the new Sim, then here you will get many new offers, talk about Jio, then you keep getting new offers in this. After porting to Jio, you can take advantage of cheap internet.
Disadvantages of Porting Sim?
1. When your SIM is ported, then the data pack or balance present in the old SIM will go to waste, you cannot use it. You will have to recharge again in the new SIM sometimes no need for a recharge.
2. As we have told you earlier that any number can be made MNP only after 3 months, so you should get your number MNP after thinking because once you have a SIM port, you should get it at least three Have to use for a month. How to Port Airtel to Jio Online?
How much does it cost to get a SIM port?
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has reduced the cost of porting from Rs 19 to Rs 4 now.
How long does the SIM port take?
It takes at least 3-7 days to get the SIM port. What should I do to get a SIM port? To get the SIM port, you have to submit your ID proof and UPC code at the SIM provider’s shop.
How to Port Airtel to Jio in 2022 – Youtube Guide:
So now you must have known How to Port Airtel to Jio Online in 2022, here we have told you a very easy way, hope you have understood everything. This whole process is known as MNP, under which any number can be ported. Can change with another operator. Many people are getting attracted to Jio, so here we have told you the way of Jio. You can use this method for any company. With this, you can easily port BSNL Idea, Airtel, Vodafone to Jio.